- 1890s Historical Mesker Brothers iron storefront building
- Formerly Cisne Key Market
- Original built as Cisne Department Store
- 60×30 Basement
- Original pull rope elevator
- Endless opportunities with this amount of square feet
- Walk-in cooler
- Security system included
- $2400 annual rental income (ice cream shop)
- Main level is 100×60
- Upstairs is 72×60
- Additional room on main level is 17×24
- Heating, cooling, and plumbing have been disconnected but was in working order before disconnection.
Taxes: $982.50 est.